Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth of July

I started out today sure that today was going to be special. I was wrong.
Hubby isn't moving off the bed at all. Son is wild into everything and making his list of fireworks he wants for tonight. DD is asleep still. Oh wait, she woke up. Eldest DD is off with her beau helping his aunt move and then to dinner.
Me? Same story as every day. Clean up. Clean up. What's that song? Clean up clean up everybody everywhere clean up clean up everybody do your share..... I think it was from the show The Box....or was it Barney? Why is it always me doing the clean up?
Rewards? What are the rewards for cleaning? A lovely house? Nah! It's trashed by the next day. Pride? Forget it. Rewards are that it isn't doubly as bad tomorrow morning I guess.
Fireworks are already starting. I had to go check to make sure it wasn't Will setting off his own but luckily it wasn't.
Off to figure out why the air conditioner decided to stop working today. The joys of it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment